- We respect the privacy of your personal data for which we have taken all necessary measures to protect them in order to feel safe every time you visit our website www.synergic.gr.
- Your personal data are only stored if you are referring to them e.g. in the submission of the contact form.
- The total of your information is not passed to third parties and is used only by our staff for the better communication with you and to improve the services of our website.
- When you connect to our website, our server stores anonymous information that have to do with your internet provider, the website from which you visit us, the date, time, duration, as well as your progress through our pages.
- We are required to pass your personal data on national authorities and agencies in the cases provided by mandatory provisions of national law and applicable legislation.
- In any case, we are at your disposal for any request concerning your personal data.
The management and protection of your personal data is governed by the terms of this Agreement and the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997, Law 207/1998. Presidential Decree 79/2000 and article 8 in Law 2819/2000), as well as European law (Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC).